BlueApple Health delivers the insight we need to fight disease - the hidden enemy. Health problems often start small but can grow to conquer us. Being aware of different diseases and conditions is a must for a long healthy life.
Health affects work, family, everyone! Today's choices impact tomorrow, be informed.
Here are the Facts:
- Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S.
- Every 3.1 minutes someone dies from a stroke and may not have any prior symptoms.
- Stroke is the 4th leading killer in the United States and the leading cause of serious long term disability.
- 12 million Americans suffer from Peripheral Arterial Disease which causes hardening of the arteries.
- 15,000 Americans die each year from a ruptured Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm.
- Osteoporosis is responsible for approximately 1.5 million fractures each year and 34 million are at risk.